Dr. Patti is a highly sought after guest for online summits. View her most recent appearances here, including The Men and Love Series, Relationship Mastery and Reclaiming Your Inner Goddess Summit.
Dr. Patti Britton and Dr. Erica Goodstone on the Men and Love Series
The Relationship Mastery Series with Dr. Allen Darbonne
Reclaiming Your Inner Goddess with Meredith Volker
Dr. Patti’s TV & Film Reel: Including appearances on The Other Half, The X Show, and The History Channel.
Radio Shows & Podcasts
Sexology Podcast with Dr. Nazanin Moali
For Her Pleasure with Evan Marc Katz
- Editorial Board for the Encyclopedia of Human Sexuality due for publication from Wiley-Blackwell (2010-)
- PsychCritiques: Reviewer of critical sexology books and films (2007-10)
- Penthouse Forum; Regular sex columnist; 2004-2007
- Front cover blurb for The Heart & Soul of Sex; The Sex Bible, and other books
- The Art of Sex Coaching, W.W. Norton & Co. Due out March 2005
- Original material published online at www.iVillage.com and at www.yoursexcoach.com (400+ articles); 1996-present
- The Marriage Medics; Chapter on sex for couples; www.themarriagemedics.com; 2004.
- Complete Idiot’s Guide to Sensual Massage, Alpha Books, 2003.
- Foreword: Sexy Encounters, by Carole Pasahow, Adams Media, 2003.
- The Adventures of Her in France, an illustrated, erotic novel. Leopard Rising. 2001
- “How-To Sex Videos”; article in Libido Magazine. Spring 2000
- “Women Who Make Porn: The Influence of Gender on the Content and Approach of Porn Videos”; chapter in Porn 101: Eroticism, Pornography, and the First Amendment. 1999
- Leaders’ and Viewers’ Guides to accompany video, “HIV/AIDS: It Can Happen to Me…”; American Association for Retired Persons (AARP). 1996
- “Smart Sex: Report on Sex Survey”; article in Penthouse Magazine. 1996
- “Sex in the City”; Sex & relationship advice columns for Manhattan Spirit, NYC weekly newspaper. 1994-95 (over 50 articles)
- Comprehensive School Health Education Curriculum; 15 lessons, grades 7-12. State of Arizona, Department of Education. 1994
- “Let’s Get Over It, Girlfriends…”; article in Adult Video News. 1994
- “Sex, Love and Aging…Get the Facts!”; factsheet on sexuality and aging. AARP. 1994
- Comprehensive School Health Education Curriculum; 60 lessons, grades K-12. State of Arizona, Department of Education. 1993
- Feminism and Free Speech: Pornography; Feminists for Free Expression (FFE), New York. 1993
- Comparative Quantitative Analysis of the Similarities and Differences in Female- Versus Male-Directed/Produced/Written Commercial Sex Films and Videos (1980-90); Doctoral dissertation. Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, California. 1993
- “Education Through Ignorance”; Index on Censorship: The International Magazine for Free Expression (Vol. 22, No. 1), London, England. 1993
- Talk About Sex: a booklet for young people on how to talk about sexuality and HIV/AIDS; Sex Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS), New York. 1992
- Future Directions: HIV/AIDS Education in the Nation’s Schools; SIECUS, New York. 1992
- Training Educators in HIV Prevention: An In-Service Manual; ETR Associates, Network Publications, California. 1990
- “What is Safer Sex?”; article for California AIDS Clearinghouse. 1989
- A Comprehensive Guide to AIDS Information: More Than a Hundred Ways to Teach About AIDS; Planned Parenthood Federation of America, New York. 1987
Numerous conference paper presentations, workshops, and quotes for articles on the broad topic of sexuality have been published as well.