- This event has passed.
GROW – Gain Recognition, Own Your Worth (March 8th-10th, 2017)
March 8, 2017 - March 10, 2017$150 - $899
BY POPULAR DEMAND, OUR GROW TRAINING IS NOW “ALL BUSINESS!!!!”
Spend three whole days with us~”Meet the Masters!”
Our Success Empowerment Learning Lab (SELL) includes:
- Dr. Patti’s dynamic lectures
- Dr. Robert’s powerful media education and intensive coaching
- Guest presenters who are masters in their field
- Dyads and group process to anchor knowledge, skills and competency
- Customized step by step process to make your business rock the world, attract your idea clients, and bring in the profits!
- Topics include:
- Anchoring your vision for success
- Your ideal life and ideal day as a successful entrepreneur
- Naming and claiming your business
- Discovering options for how your business can work for you
- Making your brand SIZZLE
- Tweaking your vision
- Landing on your perfect mission statement
- Finding your Core Values
- Securing a masterful web presence
- Learning the power of web marketing options, such as SEO, newsletters, pop-ups, CTAs, blogs…
- Becoming smart about productizing your content
- Knowing how to monetize your message and goals
- Creating the impact of a flexible elevator speech
- Defining your target niche
- Learning the basics of Marketing 101
- Crafting a simple business plan
- Engaging in media skills training (1-on-1 coaching on the spot)
- Mastering the 7 elements for answering the pivotal question of “What do you do?”
- You will leave this event with a ready made YouTube promotional video that you can use the minute you return to your office!
SexCoachU students: $349.
Students/interns: $349. Must present student ID at registration.
Cancellation Policy: All deposits are non-refundable. For all cancellations of tuition paid in full prior to an event, the tuition may be applied to a future event by Dr. Britton within one year of the initial event. Any payments in full may be refunded on a case by case basis less a $50 cancellation fee. To obtain this option, a consultation is required with Dr. Britton or her staff.
This event is held at our S.H.A.P.E. Center, located on the Miracle Mile in Los Angeles, California 90036.
Limited seating. All applicants will be screened for eligibility. First come, first served.
Nearby lodging available upon request. We highly recommend securing reservations at this reasonably priced nearby hotel: ParkPlazaLodgeHotel.com but do book early!
Here are the Learning Objectives and Core Knowledge Areas that are required for AASECT Continuing Education Credits (21 total).
These are the elements required by AASECT for CEs.
This GROW training in Business Success earns 21 CEs by AASECT
Patti Britton PhD, is an approved AASECT CE Provider.
Disclaimer: Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT certification. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives for this Event (one learning objective per credit hour/60 minutes of instruction): 21 hours
Knowledge Areas by AASECT Code
As participants you will be able to: (All meet criteria for CKA O and some for K, as indicated below)
- Define and discuss your ideal vision for your for business success.
- Describe your ideal day and ideal life in your new successful business model.
- Name and define your business and its goals.
- Cite ways to make your brand sizzle.
- Develop a perfect Mission Statement.
- Defend your Core Values for your business.
- Define and discuss the top elements involved in a masterful web presence. K
- Define your marketplace .
- Articulate your specific target niche.
- Show options for productizing your programs and services.
- Recite a simple flexible elevator speech.
- Name the 7 elements for answering the question of WDYD.
- Develop a workable business plan.
- Develop and present a sample presentation on WDYD.
- Describe the basic marketing strategies for your business, such as social media or speaking opportunities. K
- Discuss the importance of a gift or offer.
- Define the importance of a CTA.
- Show competency in offering examples of a CTA relevant to your business.
- Demonstrate competency in delivering an on-camera pitch about your business.
- Show mastery in being able to create simple pitches about your business.
- Define your next steps toward successful marketing for your business to thrive.
LIST OF CORE KNOWLEDGE AREAS
To ensure the coursework meets AASECT Certification requirements for sexuality educators, counselors and therapists, indicate one or more core knowledge areas for which the event will provide applicable knowledge:
|A||Ethics and ethical behavior||□||J||Sexual exploitation, including sexual abuse, sexual harassment, and sexual assault|
|□||B||Developmental sexuality from a bio-psycho-social perspective across the life course||X□||K||Cyber sexuality and social media|
|C||Socio-cultural factors (e.g. ethnicity, culture, religion, spirituality, socioeconomic status, family values) in relation to sexual values and behaviors||□||L||Substance use/abuse and sexuality|
|D||Issues related to Sexual Orientation and/or Gender Identity: heterosexuality, issues and themes impacting lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, asexual people, gender identity and expression||M||Pleasure enhancement skills|
|□||E||Intimacy skills (e.g., social, emotional, sexual), intimate relationships, interpersonal, relationship and family dynamics||N||Learning theory and its application|
|F||Diversities in sexual expression and lifestyles, including but not limited to Polyamory, swinging, BDSM, Tantra||X||O||Professional communication and personal reflection skills|
|□||G||Sexual and reproductive anatomy/physiology||□||P||History of the discipline of sex research, theory, education, counseling, and therapy|
|H||Health/medical factors that may influence sexuality including, but not limited to illness, disability, drugs, mental health, conception, pregnancy, childbirth & pregnancy termination, contraception, fertility, HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted infection, other infections, sexual trauma, injury, and safer sex practices||□||Q||Principles of sexuality research and research methods|
|□||I||Range of sexual functioning and behavior, from optimal to problematic, including but not limited to common issues such as: desire discrepancy, lack of desire, difficulty achieving or maintaining arousal, sexual pain and penetration problems, difficulty with orgasm|